RV Service in Calera, AL
Our service department is staffed with highly trained technicians dedicated to making sure your unit/trailer stays in great working order for years to come. Here at RV Roadway we know that getting out on the road and enjoying our great country is your priority, our goal is to keep you traveling in comfort and style.
We have the equipment and staff experience to get your unit in prime shape. Give us a call and we will get you in and out of our service department in an efficient and timely manner. Our goal is to get you back to experiencing the freedom of your RV lifestyle as soon as possible
Our Services Include
- RV Winterization.
- Fiberglass repair.
- Custom RV exterior paint.
- Outer body panel replacement.
- Fire and smoke damage repair.
- RV dash repair and headliners.
- Electrical system modifications.
- Slide out replacement and repair.
- RV awning repair and replacement.
- RV heating repair and replacement.
- RV equipment repair and replacement.
- RV generator repair and replacement.
- Wood dry rot and water damage repair.
- Motorcoach and RV structural repairs.
- RV hot water tanks and plumbing repairs.
- RV window and door repair and replacement.
- Fiberglass front and rear cap replacements.
- Custom RV interior fabrication and fit-outs.
- RV flooring and carpet repair and replacement.
- RV carpentry and cabinet repair and replacement.
- Delamination repair to RV's exterior walls and roof.
- RV appliance repair, replacement and warranty work.
- Complete RV, motorhome and travel trailer renovations.
- Full RV collision damage repairs & storm and hail damage.
- RV air conditioning unit repair, replacement and warranty work.
- Storm and hail damage repair to RVs, RV roofs and RV A/C condensers.
- Roof repairs and maintenance, including metal, rubber, and fiberglass.
- All types of siding repair including fiberglass side wall repair/replacements and aluminum skin.
- Custom stripes and graphics painted.
- RV accessories painted and installed.
- RV color matching using base coat clear coat.
- Complete RV paint services and scratch and tree limb scratch repair.
We can help you keep your unit/trailer in mint condition. Please call us at (205) 663-0046 with any questions or concerns and we will be happy to assist you over the phone or make an appointment for you.
We are here to help you and all your service needs.